Hello Chelmsford Hockey Families,
We wanted to let you know that a Mite coach within our program tested positive for COVID-19 today, after being tested due to a exposure, he was asymptomatic.
Within the last 14 days this coach was at the rink on:
- Tuesday November 10
- Thursday November 12
- Saturday November 14 (From 1135 AM- 105 PM)
- Tuesday November 17
Because the coach was at the rink for Mite practice, we approximate their time at the rink to between the times of 455pm – 615pm.
We are very thankful that the coach immediately notified us upon receiving the positive test. In working with the coach, protocol dictates that all family members must quarantine for fourteen days from the positive test before they can return to the ice. A separate memo was sent to the Mite families within our association that were affected by this positive test. We certainly wish a speedy recovery to the family and hope to see them back at rink soon!
Upon hearing the news of the positive test, we notified rink management immediately.
In the event that any of our families receive a positive test or have exposure we ask that you report this immediately.
Reminders for our players and families:
- NO spectators for Squirt- Midget.
- Mites: 1 spectator, GAMES ONLY.
- Masks must be worn in and out of the rink at all times, including on the ice.
- Remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Players must get dressed before entering the rink and leave immediately after they leave the ice.
- If you have ANY symptoms, please do not come to the rink.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and successful season.