Hello Chelmsford Hockey Families,
We wanted to let you know that we have had a few family members within our program test positive for COVID-19 today, after being symptomatic.
The Squirt 2 sibling was in the Forum on 10/8 between 650 pm and 810 pm in the last fourteen days, but their parents and siblings, who are negative currently have been for practices and/or games.
The Pee Wee 1 sibling has not been in the Forum themselves, but their parents and siblings, who are negative currently have been for practices and/or games.
- Pee Wee 2 Assistant Coach
In the last 14 days the only day this coach has been in the Forum was 10/8 between the times of 650 pm -810 pm.
We are very thankful that these members immediately notified us upon receiving the positive test. In working with the families, protocol dictates that all family members must quarantine for fourteen days from the positive test before the player/coach can take the ice and the parents can return to the stands. We certainly wish a speedy recovery to the families and hope to see them back at rink soon!
Upon hearing the news of the positive tests, we notified the rink management immediately.
In the event that any of our families receive a positive test or have exposure we ask that you report this immediately.
Reminders for our players and families:
- One spectator per player.
- Masks must be worn in the rink at all times.
- Remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Players must wear masks when they arrive at the rink, are getting dressed and undressed and upon leaving the rink.
- If you have ANY symptoms, please do not come to the rink.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and successful season.