Hello Chelmsford Hockey Families,
We wanted to let you know that a Midget parent within our program tested positive for COVID-19 today, after being symptomatic.
Within the last 14 days this parent was at the rink on:
- Wednesday 9/30
- Wednesday 10/7
- Friday 10/9
- Monday 10/12
Because the parent was at there for Midget practice and a game, we approximate their time at the rink to between the times of 8pm – 915pm.
We are very thankful that the parent immediately notified us upon receiving the positive test. In working with the family, protocol dictates that all family members must quarantine for fourteen days from the positive test before the player can take the ice and the parents can return to the stands. We certainly wish a speedy recovery to the family and hope to see them back at rink soon!
Upon hearing the news of the positive test, we notified the rink management immediately.
In the event that any of our families receive a positive test or have exposure we ask that you report this immediately.
Reminders for our players and families:
- One spectator per player.
- Masks must be worn in the rink at all times.
- Remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Practice proper hand hygiene.
- Players must wear masks when they arrive at the rink, are getting dressed and undressed and upon leaving the rink.
- If you have ANY symptoms, please do not come to the rink.
Thank you for helping us make this a safe and successful season.